Do you need help on how to register for safetoken online or how to activate quickteller on atm machine? you can register quickteller or check on how to activate atm card for online transaction with your bank by telling them to enable your card for online Transactions. Using any bank or first bank otp, you will see how to activate atm card for online payment. If you need your otp registration, just follow our guide below to see how to get otp and make online transactions stress free payment on the internet.
Registering for the Interswitch Safetoken enables you to carry out transactions on any web merchant website that has integrated to the Interswitch payment gateway using a One Time Password (OTP) as a second level authentication process in addition to your Card Number, Card Expiry Date, PIN and CVV2 code.
In other to enhance online transaction payment, the One Time Password (OTP) second level authentication was introduced and without your MasterCard, Visa Card, Verve Card and many more under Nigeria banking sector not authenticated to carry out online transactions, you can't use your card to make any payment on the internet.
Since we are top rated web hosting providers, why not click Buy Hosting to get website at cheap rate from best website hosting company & fastest professional hosting services
HOW TO REGISTER FOR SAFETOKEN
Registering for safetoken majorly involve two step (Visiting THE BANK or Visiting THE ATM MACHINE) Any one among the two steps that you used, your card will be enrolled for the Safetoken service. Here are the steps required to register for the Interswitch Safetoken service.
- Registering At The Bank - OPTION 1: To use this method, go to your nearest bank branch and request for your card to be enrolled for Safetoken. If you are using FirstBank for instance, you will have to go to your own FirstBank branch or you visit any FirstBank branch near you.
- Registering On The ATM Machine - OPTION 2: For those that might be too busy to visit the bank, using the Automated Teller Machine is your surebet. To use ATM to activate your card for safetoken, follow the following procedures.
1. Go to the nearest ATM, and insert your ATM card
2. Input your 4-digit PIN and press Enter
3. Select your bank account type eg Savings or Current
4. Select the ‘Quickteller’ option from the ATM menu screen
5. Select ‘Pay Bills’ from the Quickteller menu list on the ATM screen
6. Select ‘Others’ for the bill payment menu option list
7. Enter ‘322222”as the Payment Code 8. Enter your Phone Number to your account number that that card is tied to as the Customer Reference Number and select ‘Proceed’ 9. You will get a display “Do you want to make this payment?” Amount Due:N100 [DO NOT edit the amount to be paid]
10. Click on “Pay amount due” [You will then get a confirmation page indicating the registration was successful]
*Note that a surcharge of N100 may be applicable to a successful registration.
Once you are able to complete the registration either at the bank branch or at the ATM machine, you will be able to receive One Time Passwords (OTPs) to complete online payments anytime you want to make purchase on the internet with your card. Please note that you may need to request for your card to be activated for online payments by your bank before you are able to complete online payments successfully.
For more information on Safetoken, please visit Interswitch FAQ page located here Visit Interswitch Website
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further comments or questions; or contact your bank for same